We’re committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe. This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Dialogix Limited (Dialogix), company no 04938247, collects personal information. It covers all personal data that is gathered by Dialogix.
In particular, it tells you about who we are and how we use your information. Please see the sections below for further details.
What personal information we collect about you?
We may collect information about you when you:
- enquire about our products or services
- register with us for one of our programmes
- sign up for publications or newsletters
- request technical support for our digital products
- purchase an item from our website
- telephone, write, contact us online or text us or otherwise provide us with your personal information. This can include information such as your name, communication preferences, email address, postal address, IP address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth or bank account details so we can process orders. In some cases we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
Telling us when things change
You can help us keep our records up to date by telling us when your contact details and other personal information changes. You can also change your mind at any time about how we contact you or ask us to stop contacting you altogether.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll make the changes for you.
If you tell us that you no longer want to receive further contact from us and you are on our customer database, it may take a short while before our communications stop altogether, as some of our customer information for marketing activities is processed a few weeks in advance of mailing. If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep the information we hold on you but ensure that you do not receive unwanted materials in the future.
How to access and update your data
You have the right to see any information contained in personal data we hold about you. If you would like to receive some or all of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may charge £10 to provide this information to you, and we may require proof of identity of the person making the request. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate or out of date by contacting us at the address above.
If you would like to discuss or comment on the use of information including cookies on this website please contact: email@example.com.